NRC Canadian Fire Code
- National Fire Code of Canada 2010
- standard by National Research Council Canada, 2010
- Category: NRC
The 2010 edition of the National Fire Code of Canada (NFC), which incorporates significant technical changes from the 2005 edition, is now available! The NFC sets out technical provisions regulating:
- Activities related to the construction, use or demolition of buildings and facilities
- The condition of specific elements of buildings and facilities
- The design or construction of specific elements of facilities related to certain hazards
- Protection measures for the current or intended use of buildings The 2010 NFC complements the 2010 National Building Code, and both must be considered when constructing, renovating or maintaining buildings.
All of our standards document are available in PDF (Portable Document Format), an electronic, downloadable format.You will be able to download the file in your account downloads.
After purchasing, you have the ability to assign each license to a specific user.
At any time, you are permitted to make printed copies for your and your members' reference use.