IES APPSEM RP-1-12-IM
- IES Application Seminar: Office Lighting, Instructor's Manual
- Training Material by Illuminating Engineering Society, 2016
- Category: IES
After this seminar the participant will be able to:
- Identify an overview of office lighting
- Describe the design issue for specific areas of office lighting
- Analyze visual needs of office occupants
- Apply illuminance metrics for office lighting needs
Participants may be eligible to receive (2) IES CEUs or (2) AIA HSW LUs from pre-approved course presenters
All of our standards document are available in PDF (Portable Document Format), an electronic, downloadable format.You will be able to download the file in your account downloads.
After purchasing, you have the ability to assign each license to a specific user.
At any time, you are permitted to make printed copies for your and your members' reference use.