BIFMA Quality Rev. 9.3
- Quality System Standard
- standard by Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers A
- Category: BIFMA
- A quality system audit is a structured approach to learning about a business.
- This audit questionnaire includes elements of the business model defined in the 2000 revision version ofISO-9001.
- It profiles the business from initial customer negotiations through shipment and follow-up service.
- The audit looks at the business operating philosophy and how that philosophy is communicated.
- It looks at how management structures the business to carry out that philosophy.
- It evaluates how disciplined the operating system is in the day-to-day conduct of business.